It feels so good to step on the scale on weigh in day fully expecting good results. I’ve been seeing a number in the last couple of days that I would have been happy with, but something happened to my body overnight and I got a big surprise at weigh in. I got the same reading four times in a row (never happens!) so it must be true. I was down 3.8 pounds, to 280.4.
Well, folks, that’s 22.6 pounds gone. Just 150.4 more to go. Yay?
My graph is a little messed up because I guess I didn’t save my weight last week so oops, I entered this week’s twice, but it still makes me happy!
Things That Happened This Week
- I started the week with a holiday feast.
- I used 1/3 of my daily Weight Watchers points for cake three days in a row.
- Despite all of that I didn’t go off plan because
- I stuck to my points for the week overall. And then
- I had my biggest weekly loss in two months.
It just sounds absurd. Weight Watchers is so flexible. I am inspired to be more well behaved this week, but I’m not going to be mad at myself if I don’t have a loss because the ol’ bod may need a minute to catch its breath. Onward!