Daily Points Plus allotment : 42
Points Plus used today : 40
Activity points earned today: 3
The day started off pretty well. I wasn’t too surprised by the small gain at weigh-in, and I was generally feeling pretty good.
- 20 Tostitos scoops tortilla chips: 6 Points Plus
- Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie pack: 3 points plus
- Salsa: 0 Points Plus
- 1/3 cup full fat shredded cheese: 4 points plus
Brunch Total: 13 Points Plus
Afterward I did 30 minutes of Wii Plus Advanced Step for 3 activity points.
I was having a harder time than usual, and partway through I realized that I’d started to feel like this:
3 Rolo minis: 1 Points Plus
I knew I’d stuck to my points properly last week. I think I know what’s going on here. My cycle is cycling. Isn’t it fun to be a lady? This may explain how I was able to end up with a small gain even though part of my bottom has vanished.
I had a diet raspberry Snapple in the afternoon for 0 Points Plus.
2 chocolate peanut butter Luna protein bars: 10 Points Plus
And a very filling dinner of homemade soup. It’s basically a summer vegetable soup with some chicken meatballs.
- 1 cup summer meatball soup: 6 Points Plus
- 1/2 cup whole milk cottage cheese: 3 Points Plus
- 1 Arnold Select multigrain kaiser roll, toasted in the oven: 4 Points Plus
- 1 Tbsp. salted butter: 3 Points Plus
Dinner Total: 16 Points Plus
I even had 2 points left for the day, but no appetite. I just love Weight Watchers!