Thursday 8/13/15, spent most of the day at home, walked to the drugstore then the playground in the afternoon.
Daily Weight Watchers Points Plus Allotment: 42
Points Plus used today: 46
Weekly Points used: 4
Activity Points Earned: 2
Claey’s old fashioned hard candy, root beer flavor, 2 pieces: 1 Points Plus
Activity:Walking at a slow pace for 20 minutes: 2 Activity Points
Pomegranate Hint Water: 0 Points Plus
3 Rolo minis: 1 Points Plus
I knew this was coming. That’s why I had melon for breakfast!
- 1 cup cilantro lime rice (I used way more cilantro): 6 Points Plus
- 4 1/2 oz. Fresh Direct Oregano-Lime Chicken: 5 Points Plus
- 1/4 cup full fat shredded cheese: 6 Points Plus
- 1/8 c. regular sour cream: 2 Points Plus
- 3/4 Gator Egg Avocado: 5 Points Plus
- Salsa, about 1/2 cup: 0 Points Plus
Dinner Total: 24 Points Plus
This day was a success. I stayed on plan and am satisfied. However, it is easy to see where I will be able to make cuts when my daily point allotment is reduced significantly. At that time I probably won’t be spending seven points on sweets, or having quite such a huge heap of dinner!